- If INTC closes ABOVE 55.75 in the coming few days – this is an 18 year high. September 2000 – heights of the dot com fiasco. 18 year highs… WHY? Back in the fall of 2000 INTC peaked @ 75.26 and change – has been below 55 (split adjusted) ever since.
- Note the angle of attack on each important SMA – onward and upward
- Money Stream – we are a go at throttle up
- WTF??? – The bull market is not quite dead yet Sir?
- Damn Bullwinkle. Stupid Moose…
“You cannot recover three things in this life: the word after it is said, the moment after it’s missed and the time after it’s gone…”